Business Unit Controller
Do you have a Bachelor or Master level degree in an economic or financial field ? Do you have experience in drawing up annual budgets and their monthly follow-up, as well as in the financial follow-up of projects? Can you use Excel and SAP – or similar software? If you are an organisational and prioritisation wizard with a critical mind and an autonomous working style, you could be the Business Unit Controller we are looking for!
As Business Unit Controller you can expect a dynamic position, a wide range of tasks and responsibilities in line with your position!
- You will be responsible for the financial monitoring of ongoing projects and will work closely with the Project Manager.
- You are responsible for the monthly closing and monthly reporting.
- You ensure compliance with internal control procedures
- You draw up annual budgets and monitor them on a monthly basis.
- You will also be responsible for analysing customer and supplier risks
- You support the BU Manager with your strategic analyses
- You will report to the Finance & Administration Manager.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or finance
- You have 3 years’ initial professional experience in audit/controlling
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a good command of Excel and SAP (or comparable software)
- You have a good sense of organisation and priorities
- You enjoy working independently and taking the initiative
- You have a critical mind
- A working environment characterised by independence, responsibility, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and trust, all of which are anchored in the structure of a major international group.
- A varied job with responsibilities in our Axians Telecom & Networks Business Unit in Asse
- Value-added work in a listed group
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package including a number of extras.
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com