Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role? Do you enjoy finance and business controlling? Do repetitive tasks not frighten you and do you have the ability to review your weekly schedule according to priorities? Do Excel and SAP (or similar software) hold no secrets for you? Working in a group is not a problem for you? Then you could be the Assistant Controller we’re looking for!
- You follow established procedures and think about how to optimise them.
- Eventually, you will be responsible for ensuring that your colleagues follow procedures.
- You will be the right-hand man of the BU Controller, for whom you will carry out ad hoc analyses.
- You will be responsible for one-off invoicing and will monitor it independently
- You process orders meticulously and on time
- You follow up correctly, but are assertive about bad payers
- You will work in close collaboration with the sales team, for whom you will be responsible for follow-up.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 3 years’ initial professional experience in a controlling environment
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch, and a good level of
- Software such as Excel and SAP (or similar) hold no secrets for you
- Changing priorities and managing several “internal clients” don’t cause you stress
- You like to take the initiative and are independent
- You are customer-oriented and
- A working environment characterised by autonomy, responsibility, collaboration, entrepreneurship and trust, firmly anchored in the structure of an international group listed on the stock exchange.
- A stable job serving several colleagues, with varied tasks in our Business Unit Axians Telecom & Networks located in Asse
- A job with high added value in a listed company
- A full-time offer with an attractive salary package and extralegal conditions
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org