Field Service Technician
The Energy Department wishes to recruit a Field Service Technician who, after a thorough training in the company, will be integrated into the team of technicians responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical installations at our industrial or public transport customers.
- You have a bachelor or secondary degree in electronics/electromechanics/electricity.
- We offer thorough training to gradually master the technology.
- During the first months, you will always work under the supervision of an experienced technician.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and French is a must. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are a driven person who always strives for quality and customer satisfaction.
- You have good social contacts.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
You work accurately and are very precise in your technical interventions.
Join the team of technicians in charge of installation, repair, maintenance and service.
Electrical installations on industrial sites or public transport.
- A permanent job in an attractive Business Unit, TranzCom Energy.
- A motivating work environment with lots of variety.
- A company car, laptop and smartphone.
- A working environment characterised by autonomy, responsibility, cooperation, entrepreneurship
and trust, firmly anchored in the structure of an international group.
- An attractive remuneration package, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance.
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org