Do you have a Master’s degree specialising in electromechanical engineering and are you constantly on the lookout for ways to optimise? As a Project Manager, you’ll be working at the heart of our business. You’ll report your figures directly to senior management, while being a real team leader for your team! Do you have a commercial attitude, are you customer-oriented and bursting with energy? Then we’ve got a place for you in our Energy department as a Project Manager!
- You manage your projects independently: you keep an eye on the budget, the timing and the quality of the work delivered.
- You discuss functionalities and technical solutions with the customer.
- You will be in charge of orders, follow up in the production unit and accompany factory tests.
- You will coordinate and support commissioning tests.
- You will take the lead in calculating large projects, which you will follow through to
- You have a Master’s degree in Industrial Sciences or Engineering Sciences – with a specialisation in electromechanics.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and a good knowledge of Dutch
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager in a similar environment
- You’re always looking for ways to optimise: technical solutions, purchasing, etc.
- You communicate easily and with everyone: in the field, with customers, with colleagues
What do we offer?
- A varied job as Project Manager in our TranzCom Energy Business Unit in Asse
- An attractive salary package including group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers
- A working environment characterised by independence, responsibility, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and trust, all of which are rooted in the structure of a major international group.
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org