Project Manager Unified Communication & Networks
As a Project Manager, you are fully responsible for your projects, from the bid phase to final delivery. You are able to make decisions quickly and ensure that all the necessary decisions and actions are taken at the right time? What’s more, you’ll ensure that the project is carried out flawlessly: within budget, on the basis of predetermined performance, quality and safety, with a satisfied customer at the end of the day.
Do you fit this description? Then you could be the Project Manager we’re looking for!
As a Project Manager you can expect a dynamic role, a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities in line with your role.
- You are responsible for preparing the offer
- You will manage your projects from A to Z, in collaboration with the Technical Department.
- You produce clear and concise reports
- You are always in contact with your customers
- You rigorously monitor the profitability of your projects
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree
- You have initial experience in project management in the UC (Unified Communication & networks) sector
- You work very independently.
- You are very customer-oriented and always keep an eye on the profitability of your projects.
- You have a good command of French and Dutch
- A place in a strong international company listed on the stock exchange that pays attention to human values
- A corporate culture based on values such as autonomy, responsibility, solidarity, entrepreneurship and trust.
- A varied job with room for autonomy and initiative
- On-the-job training via our academy
- An attractive salary package, including a company car, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance.
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com